Twin City Camera Club
ARTICLE I – NAME AND ORGANIZATION
The name of this Club shall be TWIN CITY CAMERA CLUB, INC., and it shall be organized as a non-profit
Corporation, in accordance with the requirements of the State of Michigan.
ARTICLE II – PURPOSES
The purposes of this Club shall be;
- To promote an interest in amateur and professional photography.
- To promote a broader understanding of photography as a means of communication.
- To further the exchange of knowledge and techniques of photography.
- To conduct photographic competitions and educational meetings.
- To support, associate, cooperate, and join with, other similar clubs, societies, etc., in promoting
photography as a hobby or profession.
- To do any and all things that are lawful and appropriate in the advancement of these purposes.
- Maintain the building and assets of the Club.