Twin City Camera Club
The Twin City Camera Club, Inc. (TCCC), a non-profit corporation, was organized in fall of 1933 and has met continuously ever since. The Club, governed by an elected Board of Directors, meets on the 2nd & 4th Mondays of each month, September through June.
Who We Are
We are a group of photographers, representing all levels from beginner to advanced amateur and professional, who come together to inspire one another, to share and improve their skills and to enjoy each other’s pictures and company. We always welcome new members.
What We Do
We have a wide range of activities for all skill levels that include, conducting monthly photo competitions, workshops and educational programs, along with taking the occasional field trip, with one interest in mind … photography.
Purposes of the Camera Club include:
- Promoting an interest in amateur photography.
- Promoting photography as a means of communication.
- Furthering the exchange of knowledge and techniques of photography.
- Conducting photographic competitions, educational seminars, and meetings.
- Supporting the promotion of photography as a hobby or profession.
- To encourage and develop an interest in photography
- The purpose of the Twin City Camera Club website is:
- To encourage and develop an interest in photography.
- To inform, provide contact information, and entertain.
- To inform our members and visitors about upcoming activities and events.
- To showcase our member’s work; it’s all about focusing on Photography.
Memberships: The Twin City Camera Club is a member of the Photographic Society of America (PSA) for over 25 years and the Southwestern Michigan Council of Camera Clubs (SWMCCC) for over 50 years.