- HOME Page
About the Twin City Camera Club
Who We Are
What We Do
Purposes of the Camera Club
Public and Civic Contributions
Photographic Society of America (PSA) Member since March 1947
Southwestern Michigan Council of Camera Clubs (SWMCCC) Member for over 50 years
- What We Do captured in photos
- A Message from the Club President
- Anniversary message from the Club President
- 75th Anniversary Special Messages
- Members in the News - Death of Member Ralph Harju
- The place for an explanation or observation and maybe a chuckle or two
- Photographic Society of America (PSA) International Web site Competition Awards.
- Events / Activities / Heads Up Notices - The Place to Check for Activities
- More detailed information about the Monthly Programs
Competition Select Subjects
2017 - 18 and the 2018 - 19 Monthly
Select Subjects for 2017 - 18 (in printable pdf format)
Select Subjects for 2018 - 19 (in printable pdf format)
Competition Night (Select Subjects)
Program Night (Speakers/Programs/Workshops)
Annual Awards Banquet See the Announcement page for more info...
Annual Picnic TBA
Special Entry: (Special Events/Workshops/SWMCCC School)
- For Sale / Wanted to Buy
Classes A / B
Competition Season Select Subjects for Select Subjects for 2017 - 18
Competition Season Select Subjects for Select Subjects for 2018 - 19
- Examples of Entry Cards
Competition entry cards (in printable pdf format)
Entries and Information:
Processing and Finishing
Print and Digital Slide Display
Competition Information (in printable pdf format)
Digital Slide Information (in printable pdf format)
How to find us
Contact Club Officer
Contact Club Members
Submit Ideas for Programs
Our Clubhouse location
Map search links
- Membership Information
- The Membership process
- Use this link to print out the Membership renewal form.
History of the Twin City Camera Club
- Honor Roll of Presidents
- A Brief Timeline of the Technology of Photography
- Main Links Page
- Local interest and events in Southwestern Michigan, MEDIA and WEATHER
Photography Related Resource Links
- Organizations and Associations, Resources and Information
- Photography Magazines, Contests, Manufacturers and Suppliers
- Seasonal Photo Opportunities, Parks and Nature, Nature/Adventure Travel
- Photo Blogs & Forums, Miscellaneous Resources
Access to the Members Only Section is restricted to authenticated users.
An authorization dialog box will request User Name and Password when access is attempted.
Monthly TCCC Newsletter "ViewFinder" (in printable pdf format)
Competition Stats 2017 - 2018 monthly competitions (in printable pdf format)
ViewFinder & Competition Stats posted prior to August 2017 - ViewFinder Archives
Monthly Honor Image pages for each month.
- Top 3 winners in each category.
- Some images from the 2002 -2003, 2004-2005 Seasons.
- For Current Photo of the Month Selections, Selected by the Members.
- Photo of the Month prior to the 2017 - 2018 Season.
- SWMCCC News and Events, TCCC Members Top Place Photo SWMCCC winners.
- What We Do captured in photos.
- Members in the News - TCCC members in the news
- Life Member John Penrod Honored for 50 years in business
- Death of Member Will Hayes
- Death of Member Ralph Harju
- They call them Megagraphics - You are Here
- Amber and her Gorilla
- Ken McKeown featured in local publication
- Lauren Strach featured in local paper
- Curtis Drake featured in local paper
- You are Here
- TCCC Member Top
Winners, News and results from the SWMCCC Competitions.
Information and links for the SWMCCC Summer Weekend of Photography and Digital Imaging.
- Free Tips / Tricks / Techniques / Information / Links
- Imagination by Jim Pittman
- Ideas – and How They Were Done by Jim Pittman
- Test images used in calibrating monitors
- TCCC Wildflower Fieldtrip Guides
- Surrealistic Image Enhancement with Elements 6.0
- Do It Yourself Flash Projects by Ted Post
- The place for an explanation or observation and maybe a chuckle or two
- Featured Section - Shared
Where our members recommend photography related sites they use.
- Additional About TCCC in pictures
- Kevin Reed's; Fernwood; Chicago Auto Show; wildflower fieldtrip northern Michigan
- The Box Factory for the Arts; Krasl Art Fair booth
- Community Awareness show; Venetian Festival
- TCCC clubhouse painting and new print display panels
- Digital Workshop Classes
- Wakarusa Indiana
- May 2008 wildflower fieldtrip northern Michigan
May 2008 Northern Michigan TCCC Fieldtrip Wildflower Guide
- Website Updates / Additions - Find Out What's New or Updated Here
Please Note: When using the What's New pages, that the website undergoes constant updates and complete pages of information or content that it once contained may have been removed and/or replaced and is no longer available.
- Changes prior to September 2017
Please Note: When using the What's New Archives pages, that the website undergoes constant updates and complete pages of information or content that it once contained may have been removed and/or replaced and is no longer available.
Club Officers / Directors
Organizational Chart (in printable pdf format)
The purpose of the Twin City Camera Club website is:
To encourage and develop an interest in photography.
To inform, provide contact information, and entertain.
To inform our members and visitors about upcoming activities and events.
To showcase our member's work; it's all about focusing on Photography.
And having fun...
(NOTE - This icon indicates that the information is in a printable pdf format) You will need Adobe Acrobat to READ and /or PRINT the listed PDF's. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat loaded on your system. Click the Adobe icon or link below, download the program and install it. Then click on the PDF links and they will open up in Adobe Acrobat. PDF - Portable Document Format
Revisions of the website may make a link or two inactive or incorrect. Please report any problems to the Webmaster Thanks...
Thank You for visiting...
Home | About TCCC | Announcements | Calendar | Classifieds | Competition | Contact Us | Directions & Map | Get Involved | History | Links | Members Only | Newsletter "ViewFinder" | Photography Galleries | Shadows and Highlights | Site Map | SWMCCC News | Tips and Techniques | Webmaster's Corner | What We Do | What's New | Who's Who |
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXT ON THIS SITE ARE
THE PROPERTY OF THE TWIN CITY CAMERA CLUB, INDIVIDUAL AUTHORS AND/OR
PHOTOGRAPHERS. UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION GIVEN BY ONE OF
THEM, IT IS ILLEGAL AND A COPYRIGHT VIOLATION TO COPY AND/OR USE ANY MATERIAL ON
THIS SITE. PLEASE RESPECT OUR PROPERTY!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION!
© Copyright Notice: We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask visitors and users of our website to do the same. In accordance with the Copyright Act of 1976 and all subsequent amendments to copyright law including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, all articles and photographic images presented on the Twin City Camera Club website are the copyrighted © works of the individual authors and/or photographers and protected by US and International copyright laws and cannot be used, copied, edited, downloaded, transferred, altered, reproduced in any way or transmitted in any form in any medium without the express written permission of the individual copyright holder. The contents of this website are © Copyright 2003-2018 Twin City Camera Club. All Rights Reserved.